- For other versions of Blake, see Blake (disambiguation).
|Real name||Blake Reynolds|
|Occupation|| Gym Owner|
Champion Boxer and trainer
Graduate of University of Washington (formerly)
|Appearances||Caught Between Two Worlds|
Blake Reynolds is a former champion boxer and trainer, the owner of Reynolds Gym, the elder brother of Kylie Reynolds, the son and child of the late Devon and Alice Reynolds and the mate of Arsinoe Cairo, a member of the North Cairo Pack and the elder sister of Raven Cairo. Because of him being Arsinoe's mate, he is aware of the werewolf community.
Blake, like Kylie, takes after his mother, having her blonde whitish hair and dark red eyes. His hair is shoulder-length, with the back going past his shoulders, and is rather shaggy. He typically wears a dark gray zipper hoodie over a dark red t-shirt, black jeans and black and white high tops.
Blake is very mature, making Kylie his top priority–Arsinoe does come in second. He does everything he can for Kylie even if she doesn't want it, but she understands. He is very close to Kylie since he has raised her since he became her guardian after their parents' sudden deaths. He is highly protective over Kylie, with her being his only family left.
He is very affectionate with Arsinoe and will tell her that he loves her all the time. However, because he is human, he fears that Arsinoe's father will make him leave her for another werewolf. He is also afraid that she'll leave him, as when they were dating, he wouldn't stop talking about Kylie. Arsinoe later learned that "Kylie" was his younger sister, and loves how he talks so highly of her. She never met anyone like it.
- Boxing skills: As a champion boxer and now trainer, Blake is highly skilled in boxing and is very good at training someone.
- Caretaking: Blake is excellent at caretaking, as he primarily took care of Kylie while his parents were working to earn enough to feed both him and Kylie.
- Cooking skills: Once he graduated high school, Blake began to take cooking classes, which is actually where he met Arsinoe.
- Medical intuition: Due to his boxing, Blake knows enough in medical intuition should he have to take care of his injuries.
- Knowledge on werewolf community: Because he is Arsinoe's mate, and possibly future husband, he had to know the risk he was taking by mating with Arsinoe. So, he knows a great deal on werewolves, including their weaknesses to silver and wolfsbane.
- Kylie: Because of her being all his family he has left, Blake is very protective over his sister. He'll easily come to protect her.
Blake was born in Albuquerque, New Mexico to Devon and Alice Reynolds and the older brother of Kylie. He lived in Albuquerque up until he graduated from High School and then moved to Forks, Washington as he was going to be attending the University of Washington. He spent his final summer with his family traveling through the states before heading to Washington. Once there, he signed up for a cooking class so he could cook his own food. There he met Arsinoe, who later revealed to being a werewolf, as he [Blake] was her mate. While he was uncertain, he decided to take a risk and began to date her.
He graduated the University of Washington with a degree in business management as he owns his own gym, Reynolds Gym, where a bunch of his friend and Arsinoe work, he also works as a trainer there. Months after his sister's sixteenth birthday, Blake gets a call from Social Services saying that he was now the guardian of his sister, as their parents suddenly passed away. While he was shocked on his parents' death, he started making room his apartment for Kylie. He was going to do whatever he could to help her get through it.
Knowing how scary it is to be the new kid in school, Blake decided to get Kylie a pet, something she has always been wanting. He got her a one-year-old male German Shepherd puppy, which she names
Kylie Reynolds: Blake has the normal brother-sister relationship with his sister, but is also very close to her. He is older than Kylie by eight years and is also her legal guardian after their parent's suddenly death when he eighteen. He is very protective of her and will easily come to her rescue. He does find her fascination with myths and legends a bit...odd, but lets her do it as he makes her happy.
Devon and Alice Reynolds: Blake had a normal relationship with his parents, at least that was until Kylie's birth. He did notice that they were almost never home, but he later learned that it was to make sure both had food and clothes on their back. After giving birth to Kylie, he learned that his mother was laid off, but for reasons unknown.
Arsinoe Cairo: Arsinoe is Blake's girlfriend/mate of six years. It is unknown if he'll ask the "will you marry me" question as Blake is actually terrified of her father, Amun Cairo.
- Blake has A- Blood.
- Much like his Unexpected counterpart, Blake has a hobby of boxing, but also a trainer.
|Caught Between Two Worlds|