She is a former street performer, using her powers to do shows for the children (and a way to earn some money), and a member of the Loonatics, having been recruited by Zadavia after helping to Loonatics during the Ice Viking.
Born on distant planet of Arctos, Winter was known for being the first and only Arctosian in centuries to be born with the power to control psychic energy, which unfortunately gained her a lot of enemies. She was later sent to Acmetropolis when a war broke out on her home world, which unfortunately killed her mother just months before.
Winter is a beautiful young anthropomorphic white wolf, the tip of her tail being light gray, and black hair, her bangs almost covering her bright green eyes. Her civilian outfit consisted of a black cloak over a creamy-pale sleeveless shirt, black pants and boots, while her Loonatics uniform is black with ice blue accents.
- Enhanced speed and agility
- Heightened senses: As a canine, Winter has a strong sense of smell and hearing.
- Combat specialist: Trained by her mother since she was young, Winter is highly advanced in physical combat and analyzing her opponent's moves. She continues to train to improve herself, but with her powers and without using them.
- Basic healing: Winter learned some basic skills in healing, while she isn't able to help with bigger wounds, she's able to do enough.
- Mechanical intuition: Winter has an extensive knowledge of the inner workings of technology and machinery and can easily analyze a machine to determine its functions and how to use it.
- Hacking: Winter is a skilled hacker and can infiltrate secure systems.
- Ambidexterity: Winter is ambidextrous, able to work with either or left her right hand, though she prefers to use her left.
Catherine is Winter's mother, she never knew her father. Winter had a very strong bond with her mother before she died during war. While they didn't have a close bond, they were still close nevertheless. Winter has been told many stories of her mother and hopes to one day, be as great as them.
Winter knows nothing about her father. She doesn't even know his name! While she did hate her mother for a while on the father subject, she soon forgot about and remembered how her mother's job normally kept her out of normal relationships. Though, Winter does wonder who her father is and if possibly she got her powers from him.
Winter looks up to Ace, not just because of being leader, but also because of a brother-sister bond she has with him. She spars a lot with Ace to keep her skills up in shape.
With Lexi as the only girl on the team, Winter has a strong bond with Lexi. A almost sister-like bond. Winter looks up to Lexi a lot and talks to her about her past that she hasn't talked with the guys yet.
Winter sees Rev has an older brother, since she is younger than him. Despite Rev's fast speaking, Winter does not get annoyed with him when he talks too much. In fact she actually enjoys it and finds it funny when someone can't understand what he is saying.
Winter's relationship with Slam is a normal teammate one, but with an "I'm the older brother and you're the younger sister" sort of relationship. Winter holds more respect for Slam than she does with Duck, despite not even knowing what Slam says have the time.
Winter's relationship with Duck is more of a older sister and little brother "I get annoyed with you" sort of relationship with Winter getting very annoyed with Duck and always trying to outdo Ace or trying to be leader. Most of the time, she ends up keeping his beak shut.
Tech E. Coyote
At first, Winter saw Tech just as a friend. But as time went by and the two of them ended up doing a lot in the lab, she started to develop a crush.